Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Very Juicy Couture


Like I said, sometimes the inspiration comes from something as simple as a magazine ad. After seeing this ad in the very fashionable pink and yellow colors, I thought of my crocheted flowers that have been sitting in my studio waiting to be adorned on a cute bag. Well....tadaa...the juicy couture is now a very fashionable tote!! The front is vinyl over paper and the sides and back are very plush velvet in light pink and taupe. The metallic gold straps give the crocheted flowers a little edge, so you can shop in style. My last few days have been very hectic trying to get all the information to my website company to get the site LIVE ! Coming very soon....

Check out the new bags on http://www.etsy.com/ for now.

Hints from Helen: Yellow is really big this Fall.... try adding just one piece of yellow to your accessories and see how happy it makes you feel.

No comments: