Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bachelorette Party at Helen's Handbags








Erica and her bridesmaids and close friends all had a great time designing their own handbags at Helen's Handbags Studio at 3 Adams in Natick, MA. Here are just a few of their marvelous designs!! All are almost completed and have been shipped or picked up and ready to go out on the town and have a good time. Enjoy your new bags, ladies and thank you all so much for such a wonderful time. If you would like to be added to my address list for future events and sales, please let me know and I will add you to my newsletter, which only comes about once a quarter. Helen's new Fall and Winter line will be coming shortly...stay tuned and check the website often for new designs: leather and suede and all sorts of yummy textures...oh and did I mention sweater bags??? can't wait to get them all done! thanks for visiting my blog and have a great week.

No comments: